• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Repeated thank you to kdoginohio for another amazing transaction, loaded with undergraded books, super-safe packaging, and rapid shipping.

Anyone not buying from Keith is doing me a favor, as it just leaves more great books for my collection.

:o

:blush:

Repeated thank you to kdoginohio for another amazing transaction, loaded with undergraded books, super-safe packaging, and rapid shipping.

Anyone not buying from Keith is doing me a favor, as it just leaves more great books for my collection.

Can't wait to get my book from Keith...can't let bosco have all the fun..

Brian

Not to mention how great of a buyer he is also :applause:

Thank you to my buyers!!!!

seanfingh

Bill Robinson

and

Mr 9.8's friend.....

:applause::applause:

Dover rules as a seller and a defender of liberty.

:shy:

Not to mention how great of a buyer he is also :applause:

:blush: :blush:

Kudos to Doc Joe for a nice pair of Nova slabs.

Thank you very much, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Bigtime kudos go out to boomtown for a couple of awesome Marvel graphic novels and the nice freebie. Packed tight, priced right and shipped quickly (thumbs u Thanks again Mark!

Casey

Kudos to

Tom Moore

for those great ASM's:

61, 71, 81, 91, 98 & 99

All NM 9.4's!!!

Take care and see ya again sometime!

Your Loyal Customer CAL :-) :golfclap:

Kudos to

Tom Moore

for those great ASM's:

61, 71, 81, 91, 98 & 99

All NM 9.4's!!!

Take care and see ya again sometime!

Your Loyal Customer CAL :-) :golfclap:

KUDOs as well for Calamerica! THX AGAIN CAL! Always a pleasure...Registry transfers completed... :headbang:

Kudos to JMarch51 for a good deal on a nice book. If only I could get around to scanning it...