• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Extremely overdue list of Kudos

All of these guys were super easy to deal with, had quick shipping, and great packaging. Couldn't be happier with the following purchases:

LBJARM - Really nice raw Locke & Key variants (both came back 9.9!!)

-Chris

:acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim:

Big kudos to everybody who bought books from me and made my recent sales thread a big success! Thanks to Jeffro, Speedy-D, shadroch, frankbearss, Bio-Rupp, cloudofwit and Bruce1971 for smooth, hassle free transactions. Gotta love the boards!

Long overdue kudos for purchases to:

NamesJay

freeloadingrusty

DCman

mr_highgrade

whine49er

Snake Eyes

Marvelguy34

Thanks guys!

Kudos to you as well. Great prices, great packing, and a wonderful boardie to work with (worship)

Huge yo gabba gabba kudos to the great forumites below for takiing part in my recent sales threads.

Thanks all!

Bio-rupp

Speedy-D

Divad

Capt Comics

Snake Eyes

Skynwalker

Topofthetotem

r1970d

Bosco685

Decpticon

Cloudofwit

Jwk

Frankbearss

Crows

Logan510

Johnt

Mr Diggler

Houseofcomics

Dcman

Green

Blast fax KUDOS right back to you John. Thanks again for a fun sales thread :D

Super kudos to ciorac for a sweet (under-graded IMO) ASM #12 that got here in 2 short days.

Thanks Bill (worship)

Big thanks to

turtleboy23 aka Andrew

Thanks for the great books. We did a very large deal via PM and it went smooth and easy... great guy to work with, packed and shipped like a pro with great communication... big thanks my man

Thanks so much to MCMiles for a fabulous slabbed book that I just purchased a few days ago and it already arrived safely.

Much appreciated, Mike. Every purchase with you is a super experience!

Overdue KUDOS to a couple of sellers.

Lord Rahl - great JLA book !

Dover - More Neal Adams goodies !

Faster Friends - Paul is just great to deal with on so many levels...Can't recommend him enough !

And I want a HUGE Kudos to Andre (campued108) for the terrific ASM 75 ! - There was a problem with the book being sent by FedEx and when I let Andre know, he tried to have the signature waived, which he was unable to do. Being that I live alone and work nights, it would have been really difficult to be available for the driver...and the FedEx station was about an hour and half away.....So Andre offered to refund $25.00 for my trouble !

That was really classy of him and by chance, i happen to be home when the book arrived, so it wasn't nessesary...But really nice of him to offer....

Glad everything worked Michael. Thanks for an excellent transaction and quick payment. Next time I know to waive the signature. Thanks again for another great transaction.

Gahhh! For some reason I thought this thread went away so I am behind on my kudos. I'll list the recents and apologize for those earlier in the year I missed. I try to keep up from here on out!

KUDOS to:

pickycollector - multiple purchases that went silky smooth and wonderful, well-graded books!

DCman - A couple of transactions that were perfect. Simply wonderful books.

Vtcomics - A wonderful slabbed Crime Susupenstories that is just spectacular. Sometimes I just sit and stare at the damn thing. Truly a milestone book and a top-notch seller.

Foolkiller - Perfect transaction and beautiful book.

namisgr - Not the first time I've bought from Bob and as usual perfect transaction. I know a couple if not all the book were undergraded and that is a BIG bonus!

joker-fish - Nice to finally meet a boardie in person. Got to meet Tim at the NOLA comic show what a great guy and gentleman!

ciorac - Got to meet Bill at the same show. Simply one of the great guys in the hobby! Wonderful setup at the show (got to see his Batman #1) and gave me a great price on a batch of Hulks that filled some holes in my run!

KUDOS to the above and any I might have missed and KUDOS to the board in general for making the hobby so fun! (thumbs u

Thanks so much to MCMiles for a fabulous slabbed book that I just purchased a few days ago and it already arrived safely.

Much appreciated, Mike. Every purchase with you is a super experience!

Thanks Nick. It's always a pleasure.

Thanks BIO-RUPP

AKA - Michael

For the nice 9.8 Suspenstories book. Good packing and good shipping. I take back what I told my wife about you... you're an alright kinda guy...

Edited by Tsimanga