• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Overdue Kudos to the following board members for multiple purchases in my recent FS threads.

Comicopolis

Icouldbe

Speedy-D

Zonker

Shiverbones

Hesdeadjim

Captcomics

Subliminal

You all rock, thanks for all the purchases (worship)

Hope I did not forget anyone

Thank you so much to Foolkiller for a fantastic book with a memorable Dave Stevens cover that was packaged fantastically safe, rapidly shipped, and in gorgeous condition.

Brian, you've made this Stevens fan extremely happy!

(worship)

Overdue KUDOS to a couple of sellers.

Lord Rahl - great JLA book !

Dover - More Neal Adams goodies !

Faster Friends - Paul is just great to deal with on so many levels...Can't recommend him enough !

And I want a HUGE Kudos to Andre (campued108) for the terrific ASM 75 ! - There was a problem with the book being sent by FedEx and when I let Andre know, he tried to have the signature waived, which he was unable to do. Being that I live alone and work nights, it would have been really difficult to be available for the driver...and the FedEx station was about an hour and half away.....So Andre offered to refund $25.00 for my trouble !

That was really classy of him and by chance, i happen to be home when the book arrived, so it wasn't nessesary...But really nice of him to offer....

Biggest possible kudos to Schmakt.

A mega-size deal involving two hundred copper and modern books making the trip from Charlotte, NC to Athens, Greece, was concluded in a couple of weeks - and in the smoothest way possible. :whee:

If every seller in every venue was like Jim, the collecting world would be much richer. :applause:

Major, and in some cases way overdue, kudos to the following

Sold to me

Wrightson fan - a suh-weet slabbed Scooby Doo

thirdgreenham - batch of war comics

namisgr - nice 10 cent Batman

electricprune - Batch of Tomb of Dracs

ft88 - Bronze stuff

GACollectibles - Batch of Harveys

JvR11 - Fox giant

Bought from me

3319comics - couple Hawkmans and Atom

Fireboy - Marvel Premiere 15