• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Just discoverd this thread and wanted to give kudos to all the people I have purchased from. Everyone on this list has been a pleasure to deal with.

Njoyder (Jay) Marvel Team-Up #65

Rich_Hen (Richard) X-Men 96, 114, 115

deamentia (Jason) ASM 177,179,180

BeachBum (Dre) X-Men annual #3

TheEdge (Mike) 6 X-Men Books all the way from Canada.

BlowUpTheMoon (Christian) Well we almost had a deal if I had not forgotten I had already placed a bid on ebay for the exact same book. Thanks for being understanding buddy.

That about covers it. I am now a big fan about purchasing on the boards when I can thanks to all of you.

Leon.

Glad that you're happy with the purchase. Thanks again for the super fast payment Leon. (thumbs u

Kudos to october, foolkiller, blue808, Buck Biggins and cd4ever for continuing to send me discreet packages full of awesome books, all in exchange for thin little green pieces of paper......., :thumbsup:

Kudos to october, foolkiller, blue808, Buck Biggins and cd4ever for continuing to send me discreet packages full of awesome books, all in exchange for thin little green pieces of paper......., :thumbsup:

(thumbs u

Kudos to Silver for some superbly packed and speedily shipped nice FFs. Board purchases are at least twice as quick as on ebay and elsewhere...nuff said!!

Thanks Gold, and back at ya! (thumbs u

Big, Big, Big, Kudos to joe_collector for buying a bunch of X-Men slabs from me and being patient lol while one box was lost in mail limbo. I'm glad it finally arrived JC! Now I can stop calling Canadian Customs!