• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

Most XLNT KUDOs to Flemmings for another flawless and most XLNT transaction...a deal set up via PM that I actually somewhat forgot about and communication and payment came through prior to agreed date...BEAUTIFUL!

THX AGAIN James! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

to MAC MAN for the great spidey lot! got me back into the whole pre suckage spidey books.

fandango for the sweet air pirates, my first undergrounds and are worth every single penny.

there are some others, a powers ss sketch, spidey 300 & 301 and i am forgetting someone else (got all the books on the same day, nothing like comic heaven coming home to 4! different boxes from different people)

i'll look when i get home to put the names with the sellers to give proper kudos to them!

j

Kudos to KirbyJack ... nice guy, great GA book and perfect shipping. Everything was good ))

Back at ya, man. Thanks for the lightning fast payment! (thumbs u

Some long overdue kudos to blowout (still just loving that Thor page), and to TheVisitor. Both good guys and really easy to deal with.

I'm batting 1000 on the boards for trading with good folks!

to MAC MAN for the great spidey lot! got me back into the whole pre suckage spidey books.

fandango for the sweet air pirates, my first undergrounds and are worth every single penny.

there are some others, a powers ss sketch, spidey 300 & 301 and i am forgetting someone else (got all the books on the same day, nothing like comic heaven coming home to 4! different boxes from different people)

i'll look when i get home to put the names with the sellers to give proper kudos to them!

j

Your welcome Jay! Glad you enjoy them :)