• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBAY - NBC Heroes - 9th Wonders PROP Comic - RARE!!!

10 posts in this topic

i was the one looking for them smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

now i have bigger fish to fry (comics to buy)

to find them i did alot of research and googleing and forum chatting and finally found these 2 from 2 seperate ebay sales from around august 2006. i acquired them individually outside of ebay. both were found in the US.

but recently i have found someone who use to work on the set of heroes and they are here in Australia (where i am). He has a few more of the PROP comics and i am trying to sell them for him.

apparently there were only 10 made of each cover variant. there are 5 cover variants.

these are different from the heroes PROMO comics you see abundantly on ebay.

These are the PROP comics that were used in the show (although these 2 i am selling are GEM MINT - MINT and have only been out of the bag for the photos) and feature beautiful Tim Sale Art from the Heroes show.

recently on ebay i have seen only 2 offerings for these books. 1 was for a signed copy and that was selling for a buy now $8000!!! and the other auction was for a complete set of all 5 cover variants PGX graded at 9.4 or higher and that was on offer for $25,000!!!!!

if the comic price guide is anything to go off, these suckers are worth alot more than what i am selling em for on ebay. even though they are meta fictional comics, they are extremely rare Heroes Memorabilia.

http://www.comicspriceguide.com/p-indiv.asp?comicTableID=539338

thanks for the interest.

Bennoss hi.gif