• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Invaders #1

9 posts in this topic

Fantastic copy. Sometimes I think there should be some way to reward a book that is perfectly cut, as this one is. Back when I was buying comics new (1970's and 80's) I used to go through all the copies of each new comic looking for that perfectly centered cover, and believe me, sometimes they weren't that easy to find.

9.2 sounds about right.

Good eye. There is a faint crease on the ULFC. Pretty hard to catch when looking at it but it's there. Same goes for the LLBC. Aargghhh.

But, but are pretty scarce so I'm still happy with the copy.

Fantastic copy. Sometimes I think there should be some way to reward a book that is perfectly cut, as this one is. Back when I was buying comics new (1970's and 80's) I used to go through all the copies of each new comic looking for that perfectly centered cover, and believe me, sometimes they weren't that easy to find.

9.2 sounds about right.

I hear ya brother. wink.gif