• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paradise Comics - updated website, new online auctions

6 posts in this topic

PARADISE COMICS RELAUNCHES NEW WEBSITE

Paradise Comics announces the relaunch of their website, www.paradisecomics.com, effective immediately.

The new layout is sleek, modern and easier to maneuver around.

NEW PAGES

Some new additions to the site include a Calendar page listing all upcoming sales, conventions, product release dates and movie releases. The CGC page helps collectors learn about submissions and how to get your favorite book slabbed.

But the pièce de resistence, is the new Auction page. This page replaces the old on-line Catalogue and has some very exciting features. By redefining the catalogue as auctions, we are ensuring that the books listed are always current and up-to-date. Unlike ebay, these auction postings are available to everyone at no charge, the seller's fee is only 2% which will be waived until October 31st to give you the opportunity to try it out at no risk. All of the auctions will feature a Buy It Now option. All books are available for viewing and purchase in the store so either stop in the store or click and go!

MEMBERSHIP

Got a Paradise Membership? About time to renew? The new Lifetime Membership is available for CAN$25.00. If you are already a member and are renewing, you will now be renewed as a lifetime member for the price of one year, CAN$10.00. A lifetime of perks gets you:

20% off New Releases

20% off Post 1980s Bin Stock

20% off Graphic Novels

Discount Admission to all Paradise Comics Conventions

Personal Pull Files for all you Want List needs

Priority Notification of all Sales, In-Store Appearances, Product Release Dates, Conventions and Title Releases

TORONTO COMICON

Paradise Comics Conventions is proud to present the upcoming Toronto Comicon on November 7-9, 2003 at the Queen Elizabeth Building at Exhibition Place. Meet the likes of Jim Starlin, Mike Kaluta, Phil Jimenez and Marshall Rogers. Attend panels and symposiums, bid in the charity auction hosted by MOJO AM 640 personality Andrew Krystal. There will be so much to take in that one day won't be enough. Submit your books directly to CGC. Preview Heritage's November auction. Visit www.torontocomicon.com for more details.

Thanks Paradise Comics smile.gif

I'm glad you guys are offering this to the collector community. I went through the site and found it to be very simple to search and navigate. Just today, I was actually debating whether I should list some of the books from my collection on eBay. Free always sounds better to me grin.gif

I also like a lot of the books you are offering.

Thanks again.