• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I need a CGC signature witness rep!

28 posts in this topic

I once needed someone to witness me go for the high school 60 seconds sit-up record. I found the gym teacher a couple of hours before. I wonder if he's retired yet and moved to New York?

How many were you able to do? My personal best is 76 in a minute.

I once needed someone to witness me go for the high school 60 seconds sit-up record. I found the gym teacher a couple of hours before. I wonder if he's retired yet and moved to New York?

How many were you able to do? My personal best is 76 in a minute.

That's really good! I was only good at one thing in high school, and that was sit-ups. So if any of this comes off as bragging, it is unintended... and know that I suck at everything else. I held the yearly school record all 4 years and I think I still hold the all-time record at 84 in a minute. But 76 would have definitely pushed me. I think one of my years I only had 74.

This thread is a mess.

And this has something to do with the thread question because...? poke2.gif

And this has something to do with the thread question because...? poke2.gif

Oh, I guess to stay on topic I should have done one of these frustrated.gif