• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sig series value question

9 posts in this topic

i have a chance to get asm 121 and 122 sig series stan lee. both are cgc 3.0 would anyone have a ballpark figure as to whats reasonable? he hasent set a price, but i dont want to get hosed

Well... I paid $55 and $60 (incl. tax) on my 6.0 copies raw, so my guess is that I wouldn't pay more than that even if they are signed and slabbed being half the grade. Those ones alwaysbronze mentioned are running about 2x OS, so paying about $50-$60 ea. would be about the same.

You might ask him to do both for $100 even, and that'd be a fair price for both of you. Good luck!

Well... I paid $55 and $60 (incl. tax) on my 6.0 copies raw, so my guess is that I wouldn't pay more than that even if they are signed and slabbed being half the grade. Those ones alwaysbronze mentioned are running about 2x OS, so paying about $50-$60 ea. would be about the same.

You might ask him to do both for $100 even, and that'd be a fair price for both of you. Good luck!

i agree, anything more than $60 for a 3.0 doesn't seem worth it to me.