• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF #48? Thanks!

11 posts in this topic

Nicer than any copy I will ever be able to afford. Still, quite a lot of wear on this one. The creasing along the upper quarter of the front cover is the worst, it seems, with several long creases and that mess around the top staple. The spine has taken something of a beating -- I count maybe a dozen small lines on the front alone. Not sure if they all count as color breaking or not; I still am not sure of the definition of color breaking.

Anyway, I would lean towards a 5.5, unless the creases on the top are worse than they look. They seem pretty light.

Mike- that's a terrible looking copy. You really should get rid of it- which, of course, I could probably help you out with. wink.gif

No, seriously though, great looking issue. Couldn't see it going for less than a 4.5, and a 5.0 - 5.5 is closer to the mark.