• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM- ASM #100

4 posts in this topic

The black cover shows everything. It could be your scanner, of course, but I am seeing multiple tiny scratches on the cover, including one next to the Rhino, above "The spider or the man," one next to the Green Goblin's ear, and plenty of others. There appear to be some horizontal lines running through Mary Jane's lower face (I think it is Mary Jane, on the lower left next to Spidey's hand) and some others to the right of Spidey's other hand. Again, they could just be your scanner.

As for the edges, they are not too bad, with minor blunting on the corners, a few stress marks on the spine, especially around the staples. The back cover has that general dirty look that happens far too often with the white of the cover. The penciled "6-" does not do too much to bring down the grade but the dings on the spine do. Overall, I would say a 7.0 is a good place to start, and the grade could go up or down .5 easily, depending on how it looks in hand. Again, the black really shows everything and not everything may actually be on the book.