• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Boy Comics 17

8 posts in this topic

I'll say 6.5. What was it sold as? 8.0? That upper left corner is worrisome. Is it just a small tear or is that a piece missing?

The ULC has a small piece missing. It's a bit blunted and the scan caught it oddly so it looks a tad bigger in the scan than it is.

I don't know what the official grade was. My guess is that it probably got graded a 7.0 or 7.5 by the seller. I kind of thought looking at it that it was about a 6.0 give or take. I actually have a Whiz Comics that has an entire corner of the cover clipped off that's a CGC7.0 so I wasn't entirely sure how this would grade out. Decided to solicit the board for opinions.

I'm extremely happy with it regardless and have posted more out of curiosity than anything. I find it hard to be objective with books I truly love.

**Edit** The piece is missing from the cover but not from the book itself.

Hmm actually I looked at the piece again and alot of it is still there. I have to say I somehow managed to make it look REALLY bad in the scan. Looks like a shadow is making it look like a chunk missing that isn't entirely missing. Oh well!