• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four cartoon back on Cartoon Network

11 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes is airing on Cartoon Network this very moment. Apparently the show was pulled back in October of 2006 (I watched most of the episodes that aired) and now, obviously because of the new movie coming out, it is back. The current episode is about Namor. I cannot say that I really enjoy the show -- the animation is not exactly up my alley -- but it is an enjoyable enough way to pass a half-hour. And I actually get a few laughs out of the dialogue (intentional laughs, I would say).

Watched with my son. Its not too good and the dialouge is awful. But he loves it. The entire show is on DVD and I got part one ( I think there is 3 parts , 4 episodes each) at Kmart for $6.99 . Got part one for my son , I think that the other 2 parts will be out soon. but this show is just for kids.

Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes is airing on Cartoon Network this very moment. Apparently the show was pulled back in October of 2006 (I watched most of the episodes that aired) and now, obviously because of the new movie coming out, it is back. The current episode is about Namor. I cannot say that I really enjoy the show -- the animation is not exactly up my alley -- but it is an enjoyable enough way to pass a half-hour. And I actually get a few laughs out of the dialogue (intentional laughs, I would say).

What time is it on..???confused-smiley-013.gif

Its not too good and the dialouge is awful.

Pretty much sums it up. boo.gif

They way over-due the characters.

Johnny = Hot-Head all the time. flamed.gif

Ben = Every line has to be some joke? sumo.gif

Reed = Looks like he's more often dumb than smart. screwy.gif

Sue = They try to make her out to be Miss Perfect all the time. tongue.gif

Sue = They try to make her out to be Miss Perfect all the time. tongue.gif

and the problem with that is? confused-smiley-013.gifinsane.gif

That's greggy's job! sumo.gif