• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do people find is the best way to find desired artwork?

8 posts in this topic

I am wondering what means people use to track down specific artwork they want? For example, there are several specific pages of Nova (1970s), Batman the Animated, and one Miller Daredevil page I really want. What would be a good way to try and track them down?

Thanks!

Go to Google (or the search engine of your choice) and type in what you want. Sometimes you'll actually find it.

You can try the Marketplace on this board. Post a new listing: 1976 ORIGINAL NOVA MARVEL ARTWORK WANTED. Or whatever; it doesn't always work but it sometimes works.

Or go to the Marketplace on this board and find the dealers' listings (I think it's at or near the top). Select a solid dealer and write him with your request. If he doesn't have it, there's a chance he might now where to find it.

CAF can help. So can finding your artist's website...many of 'em have a website or share a website or are represented by a specific website. Knock on the artist's door and see if he can help.

Ok, didn't know you were mostly looking for splashes. I used to have several including the 14... sold it to Burkey, who sold it to...?

I don't remember ever seeing pages to #1, wonder if it's complete? That would be a cool thing to have... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ok, didn't know you were mostly looking for splashes. I used to have several including the 14... sold it to Burkey, who sold it to...?

I don't remember ever seeing pages to #1, wonder if it's complete? That would be a cool thing to have... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Do you know who has most of the Nova stuff these days?

what are the specific pages of Nova?

I am interested in quite a few.

Issue #1 pg 1, 9, 10

Issue #2 pg 1

Issue #4 pg 1

Issue #8 pg 1

Issue #12 pg 1

Issue #14 pg 1

Issue #21 pg 1

Greg...just sent you a PM. thumbsup2.gif

Dino