• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just finished Uncanny X-Men 144-200

98 posts in this topic

Just finished my 144-200 set today :acclaim:

144-300 .... Almost :wishluck:

Awesome! :banana: Welcome to the club. :applause: I'll teach you the secret handshake. Maybe some day that slacker Dr. Watson will join us. :popcorn:

What do you mean slacker? I have finished 144-200. Don't around with me boys. I'm in a foul mood after this whole second printing crapola being added to the registry sets. That really fries my rear end. :mad:

Awesome! :banana: Welcome to the club. :applause: I'll teach you the secret handshake. Maybe some day that slacker Dr. Watson will join us. :popcorn:

What do you mean slacker? I have finished 144-200. Don't around with me boys. I'm in a foul mood after this whole second printing crapola being added to the registry sets. That really fries my rear end. :mad:

I thought you posted one of these in the WTB a while back. I didn't notice that you had finished (:gossip: because you obscured your set). Congratulations Doc! :applause: I'll send you the secret handshake via PM as well as directions to the secret 9.8 or better clubhouse aka The School for Gifted Mutant Collectors. :foryou:

Sorry about your rear end. That sounds painful. Want to trade for some second prints? :devil:

I thought you posted one of these in the WTB a while back. I didn't notice that you had finished (:gossip: because you obscured your set). Congratulations Doc! :applause: I'll send you the secret handshake via PM as well as directions to the secret 9.8 or better clubhouse aka The School for Gifted Mutant Collectors. :foryou:

Sorry about your rear end. That sounds painful. Want to trade for some second prints? :devil:

3 more books and I will complete the same run cloud9.gif but yours is much sweeter with the 9.9s and 10.0 hail.gif

So are you going to attempt the 201-300 run devil.gif

MK,

Please excuse my lack of knowledge.

What issues of x-men do you collect?Just wondering as I have never seen it posted.

D

At the moment 144-300

last week?

I'm in a foul mood after this whole second printing crapola being added to the registry sets. That really fries my rear end. :mad:

Have they added the Price Variants yet?

Don't make me have to cut you.

You'd cut the guy with two sets of 35-centers? Foolish, very foolish.

last week?
All I needed was 169. I got tired of waiting on the one I sent to CGC so I bought the one on eBay. :P

I guess my 9.6's don't cut it. :( Elitists :baiting: That's ok. Everyone knows real x-men collectors collect HG Silver Age books. :kidaround:

You're on crack.

last week?
All I needed was 169. I got tired of waiting on the one I sent to CGC so I bought the one on eBay. :P
Cool!

I guess my 9.6's don't cut it. :( Elitists :baiting: That's ok. Everyone knows real x-men collectors collect HG Silver Age books. :kidaround:

:whatev:

:whatev:

Don't deny it. You know it's true. :baiting::kidaround:

:golfclap: I can relate.