• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Assorted Silver-Age Issues & Bronze Age lots - More Added!!

75 posts in this topic

This is the start of a large set of comics I have up for sale and I will be adding to this post every night and sometimes during my lunch hour. I’ll try and post updates and remove pictures of sold items. takeit.gif Wins out over PM but please feel free to PM me offers and we can discuss package deals.

Shipping will be $3 for the first comic and I will add only $0.25 for each extra comic until you have a stack and then I will just charge actual shipping prices for large sets.

First up is a nice Silver Age Blue Beetle in GD/VG condition. The scan tells the tale with the back cover looking nice with some browning. Yours for only $3.00.

BlueBeetle3.jpg

This mini lot of Spiderman books in includes Amazing Spiderman 234, Amazing Spiderman 280 & Peter Parker #69 in an average VG/FN grade. I’m selling the set for $2.00.

A nice set of Silver/Bronze Archie related books – Laugh 284, Betty and Veronica 163, Laugh 284 in VG condition. The entire lot of reading issues for $2.00.

The last set for this lunch is a nice small reader set of Fantastic Four 247, Defenders Giant Sized 3 & Defenders #19 in an average VG condition. The entire lot for $1.50.

Thats all I have here at lunch but I will post a large batch tonight and tomorrow at lunch. I will be happy to make a pile for you - so buy now and you can add to it when you see something you like!!

I will be adding some nice Silver-Age X-Men, Stange Tales, World Finest and Superboy lots!! Thanks for looking.

Aww Man. I raced into this post thinking I had sold something and its just someone eating popcorn waiting for the good stuff.

Aww Man. I raced into this post thinking I had sold something and its just someone eating popcorn waiting for the good stuff.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

sorry.gif

I will be adding some nice Silver-Age X-Men, Stange Tales, World Finest and Superboy lots!! Thanks for looking.

popcorn.gif

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

First up in Werewolf By Night #2 - Nice copy with small corner crease. My grade is a 7.0 FN/VF. Nice back cover!! $25 OPG - SOLD!!!

Scary Tales Lot - Ditko in some - Great cheesy horror stories in nice high grade - I am including scans but I will put the average grade at 8.0 VF with only #38 bringing the grade down a bit.

Lot includes #5, #6, #7, #8, #16, #24, #27, #30, #31, #35, #36, #37, #38

13 great issues for $30!!

th_ScaryTales38.jpg

th_ScaryTales37.jpg

th_ScaryTales36.jpg

th_ScaryTales35.jpg

th_ScaryTales31.jpg

th_ScaryTales30.jpg

th_ScaryTales27.jpg

th_ScaryTales23.jpg

th_ScaryTales16.jpg

th_ScaryTales8.jpg