• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Signature Book Delivery

39 posts in this topic

I'm still waiting for my books to be sent from the last signature auction that ended on May 4th...anyone else finding that to be the case?

Granted...I paid a little later...but that's been at least 2.5 weeks ago.

I did call and they said they were "a few days late"...and I'm an "auto ship" customer. foreheadslap.gif

popcorn.gif

it's your transient nature, coming back to haunt you.

i'm stil waiting on my super rare copy of "The Collector's Handbook" that was promised with my successful bid in the same auction. i didn't ask for it, so it's not a big deal, but it's a bit irritating that they would tell me that they're sending me one and then not actually send it.

but no, your book is probably gone or something

I won a book from from Hake's last year and after a few weeks I contacted them. Suddenly I received a shipping confirmation and it showed a few days later. It is possible that Heritage just forgot to send it among all the 1,000s of lots they mail out. I'd make sure it has been sent.

Mike

I'm still waiting for my books to be sent from the last signature auction that ended on May 4th...anyone else finding that to be the case?

I did call and they said they were "a few days late"...and I'm an "auto ship" customer. foreheadslap.gif

popcorn.gif

I still haven't received my winnings. Paid right after the auction but didn't get confirmation that it shipped until 23rd. foreheadslap.gif

popcorn.gif

I still haven't received my winnings. Paid right after the auction but didn't get confirmation that it shipped until 23rd. foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif

popcorn.gif

27_laughing.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

popcorn.gif

27_laughing.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

schadenfreude

I've won about 8 or so books from heritage auctions most taking close to a month to get to me but they always do which is what really matters. Slow but steady.

I'm not freaking...yet. But for me...I've always received a notification within 2 days of payment and usually receive it within a week. Granted, the Signature auctions are a ton to go through, but when I hear someone who received books from auctions that ended 3 weeks after the signature auction I tend to wonder what the process is.

I've got another invoice outstanding...I'll just sit on it until I get the goods.

Anywho, didn't want this to be a complaint thread...just wanted to see if I was the bell curve norm or an outlier. As expected, greggy is always an outlier. tongue.gif

On a somewhat related topic, did anyone get an offer to try out ha "live"? Essentially they are looking at a way to get off of eBay live auctions and do it "home grown". It shows promise, but there were lots of bugs (as expected) in its debut. For me, the audio was talking about 3-4 books ahead of where the auction was at...and at some points the site just flat went down. Phone is the way to go...which worked out for me as a backup.