• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Wizard World Philly Thread

37 posts in this topic

went to help out Paul sell glasses, the new ones looked good; Daredevil, Capt. America, Avengers, Invaders, Nova, and one that's escaping me.

The other was Moon Knight. I agree those new tumblers are fantastic. I dont even like Nova but will definately be picking that one up along with the others.

I enjoyed hanging out with Paul and you during later part of the day helping sell the tumblers. It was nice to meet Bronze Jbone, Silvers24, and GA collectibles. After the con Paul and I had dinner along with Bob Storms, Ted from Superworld, GAcollectibles and one older gentleman whos name I didnt catch. I had a great time thumbsup2.gif

Did you get a pic of Jacob?

Yeah, I got a pic of me Silver and bronze and Danny in one pic, however the cam wassen't digital, so no pics for awhile. Christo_pull_hair.gif

went to help out Paul sell glasses, the new ones looked good; Daredevil, Capt. America, Avengers, Invaders, Nova, and one that's escaping me.

The other was Moon Knight. I agree those new tumblers are fantastic. I dont even like Nova but will definately be picking that one up along with the others.

I enjoyed hanging out with Paul and you during later part of the day helping sell the tumblers. It was nice to meet Bronze Jbone, Silvers24, and GA collectibles. After the con Paul and I had dinner along with Bob Storms, Ted from Superworld, GAcollectibles and one older gentleman whos name I didnt catch. I had a great time thumbsup2.gif

No, but if I wouldve taken a photo of him I bet people would start treating him better. The kid is 17 and he is like 6'5" 300 -/+

Yeah, I got a pic of me Silver and bronze and Danny in one pic, however the cam wassen't digital, so no pics for awhile. Christo_pull_hair.gif
Thats right!! I forgot about that pic.. dont show it off 893naughty-thumb.gif

No, but if I wouldve taken a photo of him I bet people would start treating him better. The kid is 17 and he is like 6'5" 300 -/+
I am sure the more people I meet the higher my trust/rep will get. At least I can hope smile.gif

Thats right!! I forgot about that pic.. dont show it off 893naughty-thumb.gif
devil.gif

I am sure the more people I meet the higher my trust/rep will get. At least I can hope smile.gif

I trust ya! acclaim.gif

I trust ya! acclaim.gif

acclaim.gif

It was nice to meet you and you were quite the good sport while being ribbed about your 9.8 POS( poke2.gif) and your choice of dinner. Not to mention you not caving in to the peer pressure of having a beer.

Maybe "Chicken Fingers" can be your new custom title. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Tonight's dinner was spectacular -- sorry no pics -- with Nick, his wife, Bob Storms, Bob Siman, Andrew (GACollectibles), my friend Mary Ann, my fiancee Laura, skypinkblu and her husband Ned -- a great time was had by all.

I can't wait to go back to that place and try out the tater tots! yay.gif

(BTW, dinner was fun, thanks for having me along!)

It was nice to meet you and you were quite the good sport while being ribbed about your 9.8 POS( poke2.gif) and your choice of dinner. Not to mention you not caving in to the peer pressure of having a beer.

27_laughing.gif

The Chicken Fingers were good with the BBQ sauce cloud9.gif

27_laughing.gif

The Chicken Fingers were good with the BBQ sauce cloud9.gif

you look like a chicken finger. yay.gif

Thanks to both you and JBone. There were a few hours on Sat. there that would have been disasterous without you guys.

As usual, the best part of the show is hanging out with board members. Dinner both nights was a blast, even more fun than finding some HG BA DC war gems in the dollar boxes (especially the Kirby cover issues of Our Fighting Forces). Thanks for putting Fri. night together, Brian.

Here's a couple of pics of the upcoming glasses.

1850392-capdiam.jpg

1850392-avengdiam.jpg

1850392-avengdiam.jpg.5abf83ad87625b13f994fcaa467034ed.jpg

Thanks.

The crowd at Philly swarmed over these, and I got endless grief because they were only there as a preview and weren't for sale. Consensus has it that the Cap, Avengers, Nova, and MK glasses are stunning. And, you wouldn't believe how many closet Invaders fans there are. These people were thrilled to see a piece of merchandise with this team on it.

Thanks.

The crowd at Philly swarmed over these, and I got endless grief because they were only there as a preview and weren't for sale. Consensus has it that the Cap, Avengers, Nova, and MK glasses are stunning. And, you wouldn't believe how many closet Invaders fans there are. These people were thrilled to see a piece of merchandise with this team on it.

hi.gif

It was nice meeting you at dinner...and those are really fantastic glasses!

And, you wouldn't believe how many closet Invaders fans there are. These people were thrilled to see a piece of merchandise with this team on it.

Hey, I for one have never been in the closet!!! Love those Invaders. cloud9.gif

My only complaint about the Invaders glass is that it doesn't have Spitfire on it. frown.gif