• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Special Golden Age book post. Post a special treasure...

74 posts in this topic

This book is special to me because it's absolutely gorgeous and one of my favorite Spectre covers. cloud9.gif ...Post one or more of yours, I'd like to see 'em. popcorn.gif

1174399413606_MF_58.jpg

My coolest and most favorite golden age book by a country mile. Centaurman was generous enough to give it to me instead of cash for some work I did for him. Yes, Win is the man, no doubt.

headline8.jpg

This book clearly defined why I love Golden Age books even before I met Lamont Larson. Now that I've broken bread with the man and his family, I can't imagine ever selling it...

thrilling11.jpg

I saw October's HEADLINE (when it was still in Win's possession), and its a beauty of a book. Super nice, classic cover. Um, is Win hiring?

Here is my special book... maybe partly because I've only had it for a week, but I've also wanted it for about 15 years. Thanks to Buttock, for parting with it. The stories inside are well worth the price of admission if the cover ain't...

(great thread idea, I have to say!!)

1845514-AMF2%3A5coverfoto.jpg

589a92c5e6c7f_1845514-AMF25coverfoto.jpg.75354a9067ddecd8593543f81a52d72a.jpg

All great books already fellas 893applaud-thumb.gif

This one is special to me:

100_0856NF.jpg

(Trivia Note: the actor Jim Beaver - a big Superman/George Reeves fan - named his character on HBO's Deadwood "Whitney Ellsworth" after the DC legend)

STEVE