• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Came Back for This?

324 posts in this topic

Where did all the quality posters go?

This is like some bizarre wasteland of newbie nerds, few of which have anything remotely interesting to say, and whose primary vocabulary consists of CGC 9.8 images and emoticons.

I guess I'll come back on a weekly basis, as that's probably how long it'll take for a meaningful thread to pop up. hi.gif

dramaqn.jpg

You and DeeDe showed up after JC left the boards for awhile. This is actually JC being polite. We may need to start a "Board member you woulld least like to have dinner with" thread.

Where did all the quality posters go?

This is like some bizarre wasteland of newbie nerds, few of which have anything remotely interesting to say, and whose primary vocabulary consists of CGC 9.8 images and emoticons.

I guess I'll come back on a weekly basis, as that's probably how long it'll take for a meaningful thread to pop up. hi.gif

dramaqn.jpg

You and DeeDe showed up after JC left the boards for awhile. This is actually JC being polite. We may need to start a "Board member you woulld least like to have dinner with" thread.

You're pretty high on my list acclaim.gif

1845685-Kitten%2520saves.jpg

It's the thread of the day now. cloud9.gif

cloud9.gifcloud9.gif

hi.gif

Sup Aces. popcorn.gif

Notice you dont got ur caveman avy anymore. Get tired of being a rockhead?

confused-smiley-013.gifpoke2.gif27_laughing.gif

I'm a sheep and wanted a Dena Avatar.

You should get a Venom Dena. 893applaud-thumb.gif

How can I get a Beast Dena?

Member Flee-Marquette makes them. headbang.gif

Pretty incredible and a good hoot. But this makes me think, has anybody ever met Joe Collector in person ? I would imagine for someone so involved in comic books in this message board he must have met at least a couple of forum members.