• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

floridasupercon June 22-24

6 posts in this topic

I second this. If, God willing, my Stan Lee book is back at Paradise I'd really like someone to crack it and get that Roy Thomas sig on there.

I'll pay big $ for this. No joke.

(Of course, I need three miraculous things to happen not just one. The book has to come back and R Thomas has to actually show up to this one.)

I second this. If, God willing, my Stan Lee book is back at Paradise I'd really like someone to crack it and get that Roy Thomas sig on there.

I'll pay big $ for this. No joke.

(Of course, I need three miraculous things to happen not just one. The book has to come back and R Thomas has to actually show up to this one.)

Roy Thomas will be in San Deigo at the end of next month.

I don't want to take a chance on missing an appearance. He already skipped the last appearance I was supposed to get a sig at, and from my understanding, that isn't terribly uncommon. So SD will definitely be my next try if this falls through.