• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC INTRODUCES NEW LABEL......

61 posts in this topic

I wonder how the new label would like on a nice Hulk 181!?!? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Speaking of, anyone have any opinions as to future price trends for this book, or estimates of how many more high grade copies are out there, or whether or not it's really Hulk 180 that should be the key? Maybe I'll pose these questions on the Bronze board... makepoint.gif

893whatthe.gif

WTF? Why didn't anybody tell me? And isn't it odd that we have less than ten replies to this helpful heads-up post by The_Beyonder?

gossip.gif Pssst... whatever you do, don't tell Joe_Collector: Wouldn't want to disturb his peaceful retirement from the boards.

Cheers,

Z. boo.gif

As long as we're all sharing the latest news, I've been hesitating to jump this conclusion, but I can't help myself...I'm starting to think that MrNice may have another account here in the forums. shocked.gif

I was looking through some auctions... and I think there might be a difference between how CGC grades Golden Age and how they grade Moderns...

Has anyone else noticed this?

Hey guys, while perusing some sales data on the Heritage website I swear I noticed a 9.2 Timely that had previously been sold as belonging to Nic Cage, but the grade was lower the first time! Anyone know anything about this? gossip.gif

I heard that, cleaned and pressed is the way to go... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Don't say those two words together! Do you want another appearance by ABLUE? 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

I heard that if you use graemlins alot, you can jack up your post count on Internet threads. Who knew?

Don't say those two words together! Do you want another appearance by ABLUE? 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

I heard that if you use graemlins alot, you can jack up your post count on Internet threads. Who knew?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif