• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vault Auctions?

12 posts in this topic

Anyone just now get their email re: the latest auction, which ENDS Tuesday!?!? A little late, but better late than never I guess? confused-smiley-013.gifClick here to peruse their latest offerings.
I guess you aren't on their "A" list! confused-smiley-013.gif

I guess not! Who can blame them, I mean when you only buy "$10.00 to $20.00 books on the average", you're gonna get bumped to the B-list. Oh well, at least there's less chance of them being trimmed and color-touched... confused-smiley-013.gif

I guess not! Who can blame them, I mean when you only buy "$10.00 to $20.00 books on the average", you're gonna get bumped to the B-list. Oh well, at least there's less chance of them being trimmed and color-touched... confused-smiley-013.gif
Yeah...thats' why I stopped buying new books. My credit cards bills were racked up high when I did! smirk.gif

I owe the Vault an apology... they emailed me just now and said they tried to respond twice but my mailbox was full. This indeed was the case for a couple of days and I forgot about in and jumped to an incorrect conclusion.

My apologies to the Vault for assumning their customer service was as lacking as my prior experience (when I had no such email problem)

Apparently they are addressing questions in a timely fashion now

I haven't, nor the answer to my question about changing my password sent 3X over the course of almost a week now...same old slooooooooow customer service as before.

There's still 5 days left though... isn't that enough of a warning/reminder or did I miss something?

Are you just trying to change your password or trying to get your password because you forgot it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

changing it... I find their directions confusing and i don't want to risk futzing with it and screw up my ability to loggin...

here is the instructions:

Change Password:

To change your password, re-type existing password with a new one in the Password field below. Confirm this new password in the next field and click on Update Details at the bottom of this page.

I sent this email:

Hi Vault tech Support

This makes no sense to me:

"Change Password To change your password, re-type existing

password with a new one in the Password field below. Confirm this new

password in the next field and click on Update Details at the bottom of this

page.

Please explain the process in detail. I'm not clear if i

should enter my given password immediately followed with my new chosen one?

nor what I enter to confirm??

Regards,

Bruce

changing it... I find their directions confusing and i don't want to risk futzing with it and screw up my ability to loggin... especially considering their poor turnaround time addressing questins or problems.

here is the instructions:

Change Password:

To change your password, re-type existing password with a new one in the Password field below. Confirm this new password in the next field and click on Update Details at the bottom of this page.

I sent this email:

Hi Vault tech Support

This makes no sense to me:

"Change Password To change your password, re-type existing

password with a new one in the Password field below. Confirm this new

password in the next field and click on Update Details at the bottom of this

page.

Please explain the process in detail. I'm not clear if i

should enter my given password immediately followed with my new chosen one?

nor what I enter to confirm??

Regards,

Bruce

No...all you have to do is overtype the old one with the new one and confirm it below. That's how I did it the last time. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yep...the instructions are confusing. 893frustrated.gif

I don't get it?... typing in your given PW that has not been entered, then typing a new one over it and confirming it below... then entering all selections by hitting the button...works?

How does it read the "given password" first before you even enter it by hitting the button?

I don't get it?... typing in your given PW that has not been entered, then typing a new one over it and confirming it below... then entering all selections by hitting the button...works?

How does it read the "given password" first before you even enter it by hitting the button?

I think that since you are already logged in, they assume that you are the authorized party so you can change it. Dammit...don't use logic on me. But I agree, they should have 2 boxes under the existing password box for you to type in the new one and to confirm it. confused-smiley-013.gif

Or...you can wait until the auction is over just in case it gets screwed up and you can't bid. frown.gif

I owe the Vault an apology... they emailed me just now and said they tried to respond twice but my mailbox was full. This indeed was the case for a couple of days and I forgot about in and jumped to an incorrect conclusion.

My apologies to the Vault for assumning their customer service was as lacking as my prior experience (when I had no such email problem)

Apparently they are addressing questions in a timely fashion now