• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Con - Forum Report

129 posts in this topic

I maybe wrong but are you the guy I bought a bunch of pretty books from in Philly last year. You had some nice Cleveland copies of Spidey and Surfer books?

I'm not sure Nik, but I thought you got those from Dave Kapelka -- North Coast Nostalgia. I think he had a lot of the Cleveland books -- and of course this year was again set up in Philly with some beautiful books.

Bald headed guy, very soft spoken and easy going. You were there when I bought the Bats 241

That's Kapelka (the bald headed guy).

I want to know who the ugly guy behind kingofrulers in the picture is. That's a mug only a mamma can love.

I was bummed when i saw 19 new posts to the heroescon thread and clicked to find out it has become a dealer thread frown.gif

Well, when a guy has his prices called out publicly in a thread, he has every right to defend himself in that same thread. Pretty sure most of us would do the same. confused-smiley-013.gif

STerling, was nice to meet you at the show. I will let you know when I get my books in from San Diego if I get some stuff on your list.

Ze-man, I will be in Chicago and hopefully will have a ton of stuff you are interested in. You are welcome to PM me a list of stuff you are looking for and I will see what I can come up with between now and then.

Enjoyed chatting guys, I will be around occasionally, going to work on comics(surprise), so that I can go golfing tomorrow or maybe to the lake if the wind stays down. Later

Hi, Dale.

Tomahawks?

— Rick

"The Maggia of Heroes Con '07"

These men are Armed, Dangerous and know how to use their Overstreet!

chris.jpg

Chris "the Capodecina" 37

arex.jpg

Arex "the Don Capone"

wally.jpg

Wally "the Silvermane"

steve.jpg

Stevey "the Hitman Gotti"

dontstop.jpg

DON'T STOP BELIEVING...

grin.gif

I want to know who the ugly guy behind kingofrulers in the picture is. That's a mug only a mamma can love.

I was bummed when i saw 19 new posts to the heroescon thread and clicked to find out it has become a dealer thread frown.gif

Well, when a guy has his prices called out publicly in a thread, he has every right to defend himself in that same thread. Pretty sure most of us would do the same. confused-smiley-013.gif

Yea especially with him pimping his ebay store, you're right!

<h1>"The Maggia of Heroes Con '07"</h1>

These men are Armed, Dangerous and know how to use their Overstreet!

chris.jpg

Chris "the Capodecina" 37

arex.jpg

Arex "the Don Capone"

wally.jpg

Wally "the Silvermane"

steve.jpg

Stevey "the Hitman Gotti"

dontstop.jpg

DON'T STOP BELIEVING...

grin.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

c'mon, I am not "pimping" my ebay store.... look through the above posts, including yours.... are you pimping signature series?? Its not like my ebay store link is in everyone of my posts, it is in about 2 or 3 out of 50 posts...

sure I would like to get some new customers, but I was just really on here to talk...

I'm observing your communications with the CGC forum masses lol.

Good Luck, remember the #1 rule on these boards is - Dealers are NOT allowed to make money. Collectors can make money but you cannot.

I for one am considering becoming a collector again. I will then be able to badmouth dealers and make lots of money because all I'm doing is collecting and flipping books to buy more books.