• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

9.4 FF #36, 9.6 X-Men #100, 9.6 ASM #300 slabs F/S

6 posts in this topic

Last 2 GPA sales, which were in May were $677 and $655. I'm willing to let this OW-W pages one go for $575.

SWforsale011.jpg

According to GPA, the last public sale of this book occured 3 years ago in July 2004. It sold for $1100 then, and thats what I am willing to sell it for now. A perfectly centred, 4 sharp corners OW page 9.4 book and the 1st appearance of the Frightful Four, a mini key to boot.

SWforsale012.jpg

And lastly I'm willing to take a bath on this ASM #300 at $250.

SWforsale013.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Jim

Thanks for the kind words. The ASM #300 is sold, and the X-Men #100 sale is pending from a collector who wanted to buy both the ASM and X-Men and I haven't heard back from yet. Normally the FF#36 would be a keeper, but now that I am on that White Mountain bandwagon, some extra dollars would come in handy. If it doesn't sell now, I'll hold onto it until the WM copy shows up. smile.gifsmile.gif

Jim