• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finally got an Alex Ross published piece!

18 posts in this topic

yay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gif

I have waited to find an affordable published piece that I actually like and I love Deadman, so this is perfect for my collection cloud9.gif

This was published in Kindom Come: Revelations and is supposed to be in the new KC hardcover. (Does anyone know?)

It's a great art day for me!

DA PIECE:

I love comics!!!! smile.gif

yay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gif

I have waited to find an affordable published piece that I actually like and I love Deadman, so this is perfect for my collection cloud9.gif

This was published in Kindom Come: Revelations and is supposed to be in the new KC hardcover. (Does anyone know?)

It's a great art day for me!

DA PIECE:

I love comics!!!! smile.gif

Very nice to see finished pencils like this from Ross....and the figure is in action at the same time...a wonderful pickup. Congrats Steve.

Chris

Very nice pickup, Steve!

I'm pretty sure it was reprinted in the back of Absolute Kingdom Come in the section with character sketches & descriptions.

-Bob

Steve, It is a beautiful piece.

Glad to see it went to such a deadicated collector boo.gif

Mike

Mike-

Like I told Joe: "Keep your day job!"

BTW.....that's the name of a song by the Grateful DEAD...... 27_laughing.gif

WOW! Nice piece, Steve! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I had a chance to get a pencil piece of Samaritan and his dog once, but I passed. Wish I had grabbed it when I did. Congrats on pulling the trigger on a killer image! And for buying what makes you happy!

headbang.gif

WOW! Nice piece, Steve! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I had a chance to get a pencil piece of Samaritan and his dog once, but I passed. Wish I had grabbed it when I did. Congrats on pulling the trigger on a killer image! And for buying what makes you happy!

headbang.gif

When I saw the BIN, thought it was low, and fell in love with the piece, I hit that darn BIN so fast and paid in seconds w/ Paypal.

Not one tiny bit of buyers remorse here thumbsup2.gif