• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Florida Events in August?

9 posts in this topic

August 19th is the Tampa Convention. It is a great show for a smaller regional one. Quite a haul from Vero though. It's directly across the state at it's widest point.

The panhandle is a little North of Vero/Tampa.

August 19th is the Tampa Convention. It is a great show for a smaller regional one. Quite a haul from Vero though. It's directly across the state at it's widest point.

foreheadslap.gif Born and raised in Florida and I forget about the Panhandle.

I (and others I know) just call the panhandle "L.A." - lower Alabama. confused-smiley-013.gif

I (and others I know) just call the panhandle "L.A." - lower Alabama. confused-smiley-013.gif

"Redneck Riviera" is the way I always heard it here. cool.gif

"Redneck Riviera" is the way I always heard it here. cool.gif

Wow, that sounds soooo much more elegant... grin.gif