• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paypal Withdrawal Limit?

21 posts in this topic

I never noticed this before. PayPal tells me there is a $500/month limit for withdrawing funds? So, for exampole, someone sells $5000 worth of stuff in a month via PayPal it is gonna take 10 months to get the money at $500/month? Am I missing something here? confused.gif

You still have a toddler account, need to upgrade to a big boy account poke2.gif

I don't get it. I have a Premier Account. According to the chart the only difference between a premeier Account and a Business Account is Multi-User access.

So to what am I upgrading. the PayPal site sux when it comes to finding things.

That makes no sense then, if you have a Premiere account which is what I have, I can/have drawn over 2k from it in the past and recently confused-smiley-013.gif

That makes no sense then, if you have a Premiere account which is what I have, I can/have drawn over 2k from it in the past and recently confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah - I kind of figured it makes no sense. I will be phoning them during lunch. I have many things I am gonna be selling here and on ebay. Need to get things in order.

You have to upgrade your account.

Nope... it's not the type of account.

For any account, to lift the $500 monthly withdrawal limit, you have to provide a second form of ID -- a credit card number or your SSN.

Yeah - I kind of figured it makes no sense. I will be phoning them during lunch. I have many things I am gonna be selling here and on ebay. Need to get things in order.

freakin' noobie . . . poke2.gif

insane.gif27_laughing.gif

You have to upgrade your account.

Nope... it's not the type of account.

For any account, to lift the $500 monthly withdrawal limit, you have to provide a second form of ID -- a credit card number or your SSN.

correct. got mine lifted once i supplied my SSN.

Are you verified?

That's the Key! thumbsup2.gif

I am verified - have been for years. And have both a paypal dedicated bank account ndd also a charge card associated with the the paypal account. confused-smiley-013.gif

Well then, it must be because of your scintillating personality poke2.gifgrin.gif

Are you verified?

I am verified - have been for years. And have both a paypal dedicated bank account ndd also a charge card associated with the the paypal account. confused-smiley-013.gif

Well then, it must be because of your scintillating personality poke2.gifgrin.gif

Screwest thou, hugger of deciduous life forms. angel.gif

Are you verified?

Screwest thou, hugger of deciduous life forms. angel.gif

Hey, I have no problem pulling my many thousands out of Paypal on a daily basis makepoint.gifgrin.gifstooges.gif

Are you verified?

Well then....

The only thing I can think of is somebody must have told them about you.

poke2.gif

All taken care of once I got them on the phone. Seems I needed to have a 2nd verification established. I told them I vouch for me but that was not enough. The limit is lifted now. Prepare to be inundated with FS posts. devil.gif

PS - thanks for all the help!