• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WAR, HUH...What is it good for? Comics of course, Golden Age new lot price

45 posts in this topic

I thought I'd try a few of these, I have way too many War books, and I do love the covers, but I need room for my female superhero collection...so...

Shipping in the US is $3.75 media mail (boxed) for up to 6 books, $5.00 for more than 6 books (no matter how many you buy).

Priority is $4.60 for a flat rate envelope, I don't like putting more than 6 books in one envelope, for more than 6, $9.00 for as many as you buy.

Canada is $6.00 for 2 books, (boxed, first class) or $9.00 global priority for up to 6 books...if you want more, send me a PM and I'll figure it out.

Please post an takeit.gif if you want the book....

I obviously have no idea what I am doing here, lol..so, I'll lower the prices...:)

Both Fighting Man books SHIPPED for $20.00

3 Frogmen left...#3, 8 and #9, all three for $25.00..

Blackhawk #57,#62 and #63 $85.00 for the lot of 3

I have quite a bit of feedback if you want to click on this link... skypinkblu feedback

Fighting Man #2 Ajax/Farrel publications, VG-, great color and gloss, two small chips. Guide is $14.00 Forum Price $9.00

fm20002.jpgfm2b0001.jpg

Guys I bought off Skypinkblu and trust me she ships her books Top notch. I was very pleased with both books I bought off her. She is a very nice and honest person to work with. thumbsup2.gif

Guys I bought off Skypinkblu and trust me she ships her books Top notch. I was very pleased with both books I bought off her. She is a very nice and honets person to work with. thumbsup2.gif

The pleasure was mine:) and I had a lot of fun learning about the Canadian books after, thanks !! hi.gif

You guys need some hug gremlins...;);)

Blackhawk #53 (Quality) This is my favorite of the bunch...Wonderful Mummy cover, 1952

Cover IS attached at both staples (but barely) great color and gloss, some small chips as seen on the front and a small tear left of the "b" . Grade is Good+, Guide is $40.00 Forum price is $35.00.

bh530001.jpg

Blackhawk #54 (Quality) 1952, Gd/VG, cover still attached at both staples, 1" spine split, plus 1/4 inch split in the middle, great color and Gloss, Grade is Good/VG...another wonderful cover...Guide is $50.00, Forum price is $42.00

bh540001.jpg