• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rare CGC SS books!

34 posts in this topic

Now, i know that a Mike Turner SS book is really nothing to freak out about, I was wondering, how many SS books are rarest of the rare? Now, i KNOW that men like Will Eisner never got to make many SS conventions. Ditto for Jim Aparo. DOes anyone have ant of these guys for SS? If so, post them here. Can anyone else think of any SS books with creators whos SS books are few and far between? I know John Byrne only did ONE SS show, does anyone out there in TV land have any JB books? Post them here! Can anyone else post or list any very very rare SS books? Let me know, Thanks!

about 12 Will Eisner ss books were done, about 6 Jim Aparo, 3 Al Williamson, there are lots of rarities.

There is only one Dave Mckean Signature Series book

One Greg Hildebrandt

3 Kuazo Koike ( Lone Wolf and Cub)

3 Moebius

1 Stephen King I am not sure if this book can be confirmed or if it is just a rumor

4 Creig Flessel (flessel does not make public appearances anymore)

Just about everyone of these books I mentioned will never be sold.

others that are sought after are Dave Cockrum and Marshall Rogers.

How about Sanjulian poke2.gif

Kaluta isn't rare. He's done two Paradise cons (2003, 2004) where SS books were done.

There are only 3 Bryan Talbots out there.

I can confirm that there is 1 Stephen King. But I doubt it will ever see the light of day considering it was witnessed for a member of the comic's creative team.

for the iron fist fans, these are some one of a kind cgc ss books. copies of both the 1st and 2nd printing are hard to find, let alone in near mint/mint condition. and it's a great series!

ironfistcgcfirstissuescsf7.jpg

By oneasian at 2007-06-12