• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anybody else seen this?

24 posts in this topic

That....and the use of scissors. Total rookie.... smirk.gif
I use sissors now, fool. Much easier than an exacto knife. I just rip the outer case apart with my bare hands though crazy.gif

I use sissors now, fool. Much easier than an exacto knife. I just rip the outer case apart with my bare hands though crazy.gif

No need for either foolio. makepoint.gif

Try ripping the seal on some of those mofos. They have better seals for the good books tongue.gif

Make a video of that. poke2.gif
No

No need for either foolio. makepoint.gif

Try ripping the seal on some of those mofos. They have better seals for the good books tongue.gif

tonofbricks.gif

I stopped using exacto knives after I used one to open one of those stupid oversized plastic packages that Costco uses for much of their merch, and it slipped and cut my thumb clear through to the bone. Seven stitches and permanent nerve damage. A year later and thumb still tingles like it's half asleep.