• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fallen Son Sketch Covers Megathread

2,238 posts in this topic

Finally got this back:

fallenson3cgcsssketchcassadaylee.jpg

My favorite Cassaday sketch, too bad someone else scribbled on the book :tonofbricks:

hehehe. The funny thing is that originally, there was a tiny little bug (fruit fly?) that got trapped between the book and the inner well. It drove me crazy for a number of years while it was in my possession. When I had the chance to get more Stan Lee sigs, I thought that Cassaday sketch was a great candidate AND it gave me the chance to get rid of that freaking bug that was encapuslated with my book.

Ron Lim is on my radar.

I actually have a raw sketch from him which is colored by Laura Martin. I would love to get an SS sketch from him, or some SS sigs for my Cap collection!

TIme to bring this classic thread back to the 1st page

On a side note if ANYONE has any Fallen Son blanks they are willing to part with PLEASE PM ME I am down to single digit #s and need to restock for the rest of the year. Help me hit 200 Fallen Son sketches by the end of 2012 :)

FSNOLAN.jpg

FSROUC.jpg

FSMANN.jpg

FSHester.jpg

FSPearson.jpg

FSMolone.jpg