• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ciorac, Detective27Kid, Esquirecomics, Steve Borock , Beerbohm at GEM!

268 posts in this topic

I'm sure we will take some great group pics that will be posted on this thread so stay tuned!

Steve

I hope you are talking about comics!

If it is a group money shot you are talking about, thanks for the warning...I won't be tuning in.

sign-funnypost.gif

I'm sure we will take some great group pics that will be posted on this thread so stay tuned!

Steve

If it is a group money shot you are talking about, thanks for the warning...I won't be tuning in.

sign-funnypost.gif

GEM here we come!

1858296-group-hug.jpg

1858296-group-hug.jpg.b8de02a556a42a74b80a5b56cf09b509.jpg

Steve

sign-funnypost.gif

GEM here we come!

1858296-group-hug.jpg

I didn't know Gary Coleman was part of the group. Does he have some guns or what?

lol, Gary Coleman. You didn't know he had guns like that? He was originally cast to for Blade, but had to drop out at the last second.

I knew he had to be pretty tough to hold his own against Todd Bridges, but he really got buff!

Should fit right in with all the big, strong comic toughs at this high fallutin' funnybook shin-dig!

well...I just spoke to Bob B. on the phone...he is in DC wondering where in the heck we all are?...

gator

...very disturbingly, innocently, and unfortunately, Bob was CC'd on string of emails about us meeting at GEM on Saturday, but the emails did not mention the date of 6/30. I also talked to Bob on the phone about the tour, and the date never came up....just the day of the week.

So from Bob's perspective, there was no reason not to believe that we were all talking about this weekend, and from the groups perspective, we didn't know he didn't know which weekend we were talking about!

The guy flew here all the way from Nebraska to spend the weekend with a party of one! Very, very troubling, but he's already here.......can't change what is already done. So this GEM trip has hit an unfortunate snag for someone in the group, and it's still a week away!

(If Bob comes back next week, I'm treating him to lunch...least I can do tongue.gif )

Steve

well...I just spoke to Bob B. on the phone...he is in DC wondering where in the heck we all are?...

gator

...very disturbingly, innocently, and unfortunately, Bob was CC'd on string of emails about us meeting at GEM on Saturday, but the emails did not mention the date of 6/30. I also talked to Bob on the phone about the tour, and the date never came up....just the day of the week.

So from Bob's perspective, there was no reason not to believe that we were all talking about this weekend, and from the groups perspective, we didn't know he didn't know which weekend we were talking about!

The guy flew here all the way from Nebraska to spend the weekend with a party of one! Very, very troubling, but he's already here.......can't change what is already done. So this GEM trip has hit an unfortunate snag for someone in the group, and it's still a week away!

(If Bob comes back next week, I'm treating him to lunch...least I can do tongue.gif )

Steve

He hung out at my house this evening for a barbecue, brought his All Stars with us, but we were focusing on a particular person during a particular type of card game and never got around to looking at the books! devil.gif

but we were focusing on a particular person during a particular type of card game and never got around to looking at the books! devil.gif

High on my list of things I NEVER EVER want to do is play strip poker with Zaid and Beerbohm.

but we were focusing on a particular person during a particular type of card game and never got around to looking at the books! devil.gif

High on my list of things I NEVER EVER want to do is play strip poker with Zaid and Beerbohm.

sign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif

gator

Steve

He hung out at my house this evening for a barbecue, brought his All Stars with us, but we were focusing on a particular person during a particular type of card game and never got around to looking at the books! devil.gif

I hope he comes back next weekend. We ALL want to see the Bails All Stars! yay.gif

lol, Gary Coleman. You didn't know he had guns like that? He was originally cast to for Blade, but had to drop out at the last second.

I knew he had to be pretty tough to hold his own against Todd Bridges, but he really got buff!

Should fit right in with all the big, strong comic toughs at this high fallutin' funnybook shin-dig!

It would only be high fallutin' if you were there......since you are 6'8" grin.gif