• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ciorac, Detective27Kid, Esquirecomics, Steve Borock , Beerbohm at GEM!

268 posts in this topic

Those books don't even look real they are in such great shape. hail.gif

That's because they are restored.........

There you go, raining on everyone's parade with that restoration stuff again.

What are you, some kinda expert or somethin'?

SPEAKING OF RAINING ON EVERYONE'S PARADE...........

I will no longer be going to Baltmore, my grandmother (93) just went into the hospital frown.gif and my daughter and I are heading out early tomorrow morning to be with her.

I will no longer be going to Baltmore, my grandmother (93) just went into the hospital frown.gif and my daughter and I are heading out early tomorrow morning to be with her.

Wish her the best Steve.

that is definitely more important!

take care

rick

yo boys & girls,

i was already programmed to meet up with Steve B, Mark H and West S in Sarasota - all i did was add in a pit stop in Baltimore DC - and had a great time taking a break, then it was down to Florida, did my thing at CGC and had a great time at the Ringling Circus Museum - Fan-Tas-Tic, is the place - i took some pics there, might get some posted here next day or so,

but it is now time to go sleep and greet the next day as i have a lot of work to catch up on

You will be missed my friend. My prayers will be with you and your grandmother.

yo boys & girls,

i was already programmed to meet up with Steve B, Mark H and West S in Sarasota - all i did was add in a pit stop in Baltimore DC - and had a great time taking a break, then it was down to Florida, did my thing at CGC and had a great time at the Ringling Circus Museum - Fan-Tas-Tic, is the place - i took some pics there, might get some posted here next day or so,

but it is now time to go sleep and greet the next day as i have a lot of work to catch up on

Nighty Night Bob. See you Friday.

hey, i just realized i need to a place to stay as well as rent a car again - and we are coming up on 4th of July week end - yow

Hey, Thanks for the info! thumbsup2.gif

hey, i just realized i need to a place to stay as well as rent a car again - and we are coming up on 4th of July week end - yow

Hey, Thanks for the info! thumbsup2.gif

my mortgage company had threatened to foreclose if i didn't get them this info by 4:00 p.m. central. please ask Bob not to cut the indispensable stuff so close in the future.

the two individuals sent me emails which read like it was last week end, so i re-arranged the itinerary and threw in a side pit stop at DCA National air port, rented a car, found out then it was this upcoming week end, but was not at a computer till i got back from CGC Tuesday

Me and a couple the boys is figuring it out, i was not noticing what vensue, apologies for the laundry and this is OK, yep, you hit that nail on the proverbial head,

got the car OK, sleep digs will come, not everything wil lbe sold out, not sweating it, more like a yikes, better get on it, sleeping.gif893censored-thumb.gif893whatthe.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifgossip.gif893applaud-thumb.giftakeit.gif

Ok gents....I'm charging up my digital camera's batteries right now, and will be taking some sweet pics for you guys today. I know exactly what you want to see, so later tonight, this thread should be full of some fresh and juicy images of our GEM group tour and lunch! headbang.gif

Steve

Ok gents....I'm charging up my digital camera's batteries right now, and will be taking some sweet pics for you guys today. I know exactly what you want to see, so later tonight, this thread should be full of some fresh and juicy images of our GEM group tour and lunch! headbang.gif

Steve

(cue Rocky Horror Picture Show music)

We tremble with antici...

pation!

The joy you guys must be experiencing. Basking in the glow of each other's company.

Fondling each other's comics. That long romantic walk down the main hallway of the museum.

The after tour candlelight dinner, reminiscing about all the fun you had.

The motel room with the single king-size bed. The thrill of photographing it all for posteriors,

er, posterity.

Makes me glad I'm in Houston!