• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ciorac, Detective27Kid, Esquirecomics, Steve Borock , Beerbohm at GEM!

268 posts in this topic

The joy you guys must be experiencing. Basking in the glow of each other's company.

Fondling each other's comics. That long romantic walk down the main hallway of the museum.

The after tour candlelight dinner, reminiscing about all the fun you had.

The motel room with the single king-size bed. The thrill of photographing it all for posteriors,

er, posterity.

Makes me glad I'm in Houston!

i have an idea it'll take more than a king size for those posteriors.

Steve made a thread about getting ready to go to an event, not the actual event itself?

foreheadslap.gif

I think I will make a thread too as I am getting ready to go to the store and they have some comics in the kids section I am excited to see.

I will call everyone while I am there to talk about it, and post photos later.

Wish me luck!

Ze-

shy.gif

j/k , hope everyone had a great time. It is a place I hope to see someday myself. And I hope Steve B's family situation is as well as can be hoped for. Been thinking about you all week Steve.

Kenny

The joy you guys must be experiencing. Basking in the glow of each other's company.

Fondling each other's comics. That long romantic walk down the main hallway of the museum.

The after tour candlelight dinner, reminiscing about all the fun you had.

The motel room with the single king-size bed. The thrill of photographing it all for posteriors,

er, posterity.

Makes me glad I'm in Houston!

Any minute now I'm expecting Fox News to break into terrorist coverage with details on this earthshaking event and the legendary figures involved.Cut away to a stacked, blonde info-babe...."Each one of these comic book titans bestride the collecting world like a colossus..." I'll leave the rest to your fertile imaginations.

After this cosmic convergence of comic collecting luminaries, who knows what changes the future could hold...

Predictions:

Ciorac sells his grails, Detective 27 and Batman1, and takes up collecting slabbed 9.4 or better Gay Comics.

Esquire sees the light and sends his entire collection to Matt Nelson for evaluation and possible improvement.

Showcase4 takes his photo out of his sig line!

Beerbohm's posts take on a new urgency as they become one sentence dissertations on bronze age comics.

Detective27kid stays exactly the same, continues to wear orange and blue and cheer for his beloved Gators. Unfortunately the change is that they will never win another title!

After this cosmic convergence of comic collecting luminaries, who knows what changes the future could hold...

Predictions:

Oh, is that his photo? I thought he put up a picture of some funny looking guy as a joke.Boy is my face red!

Predictions:

Oh, is that his photo? I thought he put up a picture of some funny looking guy as a joke.Boy is my face red!

27_laughing.gif

I gotta say that I cannot wait for the photos to get posted.

Just think of all the new joke material we will get from them.

This is going to be a blast!

Predictions:

hahahahahahahahahaha

at least Zaid has the good sense to wear long pants!!

At least Beerbohm had the good sense to wear a shirt!