• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Graphic Collectibles Website Update!

1 post in this topic

Good Afternoon All!

We have just updated our website,

http://www.graphiccollectibles.com

with the following art:

Howard Chaykin - Hawkgirl #64 Cover featuring Superman and Hawkgirl!

Artist Unknown - A complete 7 pg. Spirit story from 1952, that we are breaking up! No one knows who the artist(s) is, but it ain't Eisner and it features P'Gell!

Ed McGuinness - World War Hulk/X-Men #1 Cover and an Onslaught Cover!

Joe Jusko - A new Sheena Cover painting and a Warcraft card painting!

Rebecca Guay - We are pleased to announce that we arre now representing Rebecca Guay in the sale of her originals for comics, children's books and card art. It is not an exclusive, but we have access to everything that is for sale. We just put up a number of Black Orchid pages today.

You can request specific book illustrations or card paintings, but a ot of the material will be up on our site after the San Diego Con.

Tim Sale - More illustration, other Batman art and sketches are up on the site

Will Eisner - 9 pages from the "Gilda Green " story from "The Building".

This is probably the last comic art update until sometime late August, early September.

We are beginning to get ready for the San Diego Con, but you can order art anytime.

If I have it packed for the show, I will unpack it for you.

I am looking forward to seeing a bunch of you at the show!

All the art can be seen by going to our homepage and clicking on "What's New" or by going to the artists respective galleries.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email anytime, or call up until 11pm Eastern time at 845-246-0952.

Thanks for looking!

Best,

Mitch Itkowitz

Graphic Collectibles