• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Brave and the Bold #93

10 posts in this topic

Looks like a 9.2 from the front. Nice pickup. You get that at the show today? What else did you pick up? I wasn't able to go, but made up for it by finding two nice books at a store in Chicago.

Yeah I picked it up at the show. It was alright. Not really alot of deals. I was really looking for some Phantom Strangers or Tec's in HG raw but it seemed like most either sold them already or didn't have them. I only picked up this and two slabbed 9.8 Turner books, I'm a freaking sucker for 9.8 Turner's.

What store did you go to?

The guy I bought this from was really cool. He had two short boxes filled with Adams. He had a lot of slabbed books too and even an AF 15 CGC 4.5. The one book I loved that he had was the DC 100 Page Adams Wraparound cover. CGC graded at 9.4. The book looked awesome.

Great looking book! I'd say 9.0 but only due to the corners. Of course, I'm a bit jaded on this one. I thought I had a great copy, sent to to CGC and it came back PLOD 8.0. Talk about being crushed. I will add that no one here could see what made it a 8.0.