• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colan Guardians of the Galaxy and Vintage Doom page for Sale

14 posts in this topic

I'm watching those. Great pages. cloud9.gif I thought you were trying to complete the Guardians book? Got to see if I can sell enough stuff . frustrated.gif Already got those two HFH pages off you a while ago.

May I ask why you are getting rid off them?

Dan

How many pages were you missing? Were you able to locate the remainders and if so, were the prices too high for your liking? I empathize with your plight. I gave up trying to put together stories. Too much legwork and not enough reward.

S

Dan

How many pages were you missing? Were you able to locate the remainders and if so, were the prices too high for your liking? I empathize with your plight. I gave up trying to put together stories. Too much legwork and not enough reward.

S

I was missing two pages. It was fun for awhile, but I'm really more focused on pieces I can display now. I have too many of those as it is, so something has to go....

Hey the GOTG page is gone did you sell it already? Just wnet to check on the current price.

Yes, a collector renowned for keeping complete books together bought all 20 pages. I thought it best as I went to a lot of trouble to assemble most of that book.