• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you could back in time...

33 posts in this topic

why would you feel guilty? weren't you like 16 back in 1985? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah, but I only saw four before the news broke... It's the twenty I have seen since then that I'd be... oops... did I say that out loud? blush.gifblush.gifcool.gif

If you could go back in time to get one comic, anyone you would like, wish one it would be?!

"Hello, is this the Church residence? You wouldn't happen to have a bunch of worthless comic books you're looking to get rid of? Oh, you do? Well, it just so happens I'm at a payphone down the street standing next to this big moving truck I've rented..."

Gene

If you could go back in time to get one comic, anyone you would like, wish one it would be?!

'Tec #27.......if investment wasn't strictly the only purpose.

I think the original Dark Night idea was just "cooler" than Superman.

893naughty-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Screw you, hippie.

Face it.....Superman gets flown here before he's old enough to even know what's going on and has instant powers........vs.......a dark, mysterious, brooding crimefighter created out of great tragedy and through years of physical trianing. Much more cool. sumo.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Screw you, hippie.

Face it.....Superman gets flown here before he's old enough to even know what's going on and has instant powers........vs.......a dark, mysterious, brooding crimefighter created out of great tragedy and through years of physical trianing. Much more cool. sumo.gif

sorry.gif