• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Take care everyone!!!

38 posts in this topic

I'm heading out and just wanted to wish many of you all the best. This place isn't what it used to be for me but the people are great and I've learnt a lot since I emerged back into the hobby about a year and half ago.

I really enjoyed interacting here and I've spoken to a lot of good folks.... but there's too much going on in life and where I once found this place a great distraction ....I now find it distracts me from dealing with many important matters...

There were many people I learnt a lot from and would just like to say thanks to... Red Hook, October, Ze-man, Nik, Flaming Telepath, Rhino, Filter81 & Greggy. Along with having an opportunity to share some great emails with a few dealers who I'll look forward to meeting in person.

I look forward to meeting a couple of you in San Diego thumbsup2.gif

Take care everyone and so long !!!! wink.gif

Paul, I know where your coming from but rather then talk about it here, we will discuss it over a couple of cold ones in Chicago thumbsup2.gif