• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DCs are HOT!!!

32 posts in this topic

Check out all the books that Eides listed the last few days (http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=eides_entertainment&sort=3&page=2&rows=75&since=-1&showpics=1&stab=0), and then look at the high bids. Compare them with guide price. The 9.8s are all at around 8x guide, the 9.6s around 5x guide, and the 9.4s around 3x guide. 893whatthe.gif

And then there's this book, which is now at 14.5x guide with 9 days left!

ACTION COMICS #419 CGC 9.8 shocked.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Yep, that's my favorite cover of them all. I bid $200 thinking I had a chance to win it (and then upped my bid to $300), but Serpei is high bidder on every single book. And Mark Wilson (PGC Mint) hasn't started bidding yet!

Dang! I agree - an OK cover, but nothing special. It will be interesting to see what the final bids are. Elijasnow, Bullet, and Mark Wilson are also heavy bidders on high grade DCs, so some of these could end up selling for 20x guide!

The part that really sucks about this is that greggy will make a killing mad.gif

Why Greggy?? confused.gif

Yeah...please tell as I thought I was done with my killing! sumo.gif

The part that really sucks about this is that greggy will make a killing mad.gif

Why Greggy?? confused.gif

Yeah...please tell as I thought I was done with my killing! sumo.gif

greggy....

so whatcha' got planned for the future. gonna buy all those books you sold back @ 25% purchase price eventually and start the whole process over again or what? grin.gif

Bonds, I spoke too soon: THIS is the one that takes the cake: 16X NM Overstreet, an Adams cover, yes, but nothing really special (compared to other classic Adams images.) 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Not that you'd want to find out with this particular copy, but it is a pretty good done-in-one story as well.

Thanks,

Fan4Fan