• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Am I missing something?

15 posts in this topic

Note: This listing is restricted to pre-approved bidders or buyers only.

Email the seller to be placed on the pre-approved bidder/buyer list.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=hassle;

Is that the reason greggy?

That's a prerequisite with any books I buy on eBay. I wouldn't mind contacting the guy if I didn't already have 90% of the books he's offering; but I just can't see that being the only reason.

Well, in my case (and this could be prevalent among many looking at this) I already have FF #1, X-Men 4-10, Silver Surfer 1 and 4, Hulk 181 and House of Secrets 92. So, of the books available, I only need X-Men 1,2, and 3 as well as the giant size 1. So even for $2000.00 it's too much.

Perhaps the seller would have been better off listing these separatetly.

half.com seller of books books books; latest feedback is "book wasn't what was stated" - neutral,; books didn't look all that; don't know if I would be throwing up $2K on ebay with seller not familiar with comics???

bought fever medicine recently too = holistic crackpot not to be trusted tongue.gif

half.com seller of books books books; latest feedback is "book wasn't what was stated" - neutral,; books didn't look all that; don't know if I would be throwing up $2K on ebay with seller not familiar with comics???

bought fever medicine recently too = holistic crackpot not to be trusted:p

That doesn't stop people from bidding $1000+ for raw "NM+" copies of ASM 129 from zero feedback sellers.

See my post above. Probably stopped the casual bargain hunter from bidding.

Quote:

=hassle;

Is that the reason greggy?

That's a prerequisite with any books I buy on eBay. I wouldn't mind contacting the guy if I didn't already have 90% of the books he's offering; but I just can't see that being the only reason.

Maybe the seller hasn't responded to any requests. Or...maybe the seller expects the buyer to meet some hidden obligations that is unacceptable? Who knows? confused-smiley-013.gif

bought fever medicine recently too = holistic crackpot not to be trusted:p

I noticed that too Darth; the feedback was shoddy -- not to mention the inexperience in grading. Still, if I was from them parts (worldwide), I'd ask for a preview, because you never know what else Jethro might have found in Nanna's attic. 27_laughing.gif

Come on - you know that none of those NM+ buyers are legit. They are all shill buyers...or some suckers fooled by a well cropped Heritage scan sent to them by the seller upon request of better pics.

Besides what kept me away was definitely the purchase of the "Feverfew" - I knew something wasn't right in the guys head... insane.gif