• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blaster Worm Punk

26 posts in this topic

Juts in case anyone like me had to fix a few computers from the tub of lard jerk-off I think he owes us some money.here is the punks address and phone number.Maybe he would like to see how much fun this can be.I can think of a great place to put a Blaster Worm. makepoint.gif

Domain: t33kid.com

Registrant (JP397-IYD-REG)

Jeff Parson

root@t33kid.com

603 8th Ave S.

Hopkins, Minnesota 55343 US

952-938-5115

How so? DId you open up an email attachment from a total stranger? confused.gif

He said he had to "fix a few computers"...that means to me he's tech support somewhere and THEY opened up email attachments from a total stranger.

He said he had to "fix a few computers"...that means to me he's tech support somewhere and THEY opened up email attachments from a total stranger.

So it's his job to fix the problem. He got paid 'cause it's his job. If that's the case, I don't understand the verbal venom. How could it cost him "a lot of time aggravation and money"? Time & Aggravation, perhaps. Money? confused.gif

How so? DId you open up an email attachment from a total stranger? confused.gif

And why wouldn't a decent IT guy have had the computers patched before the worm started? The patch was put out at least a few days before it happened.

If not that, updated Virus software would have stopped it.

Actually, if you read the MSN article, he only released the MSBlaster.B, a variant that affected an estimated 7,000 computers. Not the one that affected millions. Not defending him, but he may not be the culprit that screwed up your pc because you hadn't patched it, even thought Microsoft released the fix July 16th.

Not defending him, but he may not be the culprit that screwed up your pc because you hadn't patched it, even thought Microsoft released the fix July 16th.

vert.jeffery.parson.jpg

Perhaps not, but he deserves our scorn anyway for that HAIRCUT!!! shocked.gif893naughty-thumb.gifsmirk.gif

vert.jeffery.parson.jpg

Perhaps not, but he deserves our scorn anyway for that HAIRCUT!!! shocked.gif893naughty-thumb.gifsmirk.gif

I'll bet the local KFC is pissed that he's going to the pokie. 893whatthe.gif

I am no IT guy I have 4 computers in my house Mine and my three kids.The fat jerk-off managed to infect all of them and no you didn't have to open any email it could come from many sources.I use my computer at home to work and I had to hire someone to come in and clean his sh*t out of my network.Little punk b*[!@#%^&^] motherf8ker I'm goona kick him in his fat balls

I am no IT guy I have 4 computers in my house Mine and my three kids.The fat jerk-off managed to infect all of them and no you didn't have to open any email it could come from many sources.I use my computer at home to work and I had to hire someone to come in and clean his sh*t out of my network.Little punk b*[!@#%^&^] motherf8ker I'm goona kick him in his fat balls

893whatthe.gif