• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gotcha! Mr. Nice Tells All!

22 posts in this topic

Thanks, Danny, for finally coming out of the closet:

Mr. Nice's post from this thread:

Isn't Sir Shills alot that ugly, asian lady boy, Supa Pimp, who God bless him (after he's already cursed him), just made me a boatload of money by constructing a clearly libelous signature line, specifically for the purpose of business interference, condoned by the Moderators, that can never be proven true in a Civil Court of law?

Supapimp's sig line: comic-keys auction soon to be advertised as UNRESTORED NM blush.gif

On a serious note - Hammer/Methuselah have been banned. Since Mr. Nice is comic-keys, who is hammer/methuselah, why is he still here? Can I call a bunch of people 893censored-thumb.gifsucking mother 893censored-thumb.gif, get banned and then come back? What's the point of banning somebody in the first place? mad.gif

And so it appears that the Labor day Massacre was very short lived. Y'all did good. You Massacre Virgins as well. Things were starting to roll, but then again, there's a moratorium on unabashed fun in this cold, hostile territory.

I was proud of you as the Board started to resemble the old Pre-Bug petrified balls mirror ornament days, living up to its promise and potential. cloud9.gif Everybody takes everything too seriously. Man, if I ever want a diamond field, I know exactly which keisters to stick a whole bunch of lumps of coal up into for a few minutes.

I thought I had created enough of a diversion and the coast was clear for at least a few days, but I miscalculated. Arch has a sixth sense about these Massacres. I tell you, he can SMELL them!!

We'll give it another try on Thanksgiving, perhaps. I'll bring the Cranberry sauce and freely flip you all the Bird. 27_laughing.gif

And so it appears that the Labor day Massacre was very short lived. Y'all did good. You Massacre Virgins as well. Things were starting to roll, but then again, there's a moratorium on unabashed fun in this cold, hostile territory.

I was proud of you as the Board started to resemble the old Pre-Bug petrified balls mirror ornament days, living up to its promise and potential. cloud9.gif Everybody takes everything too seriously. Man, if I ever want a diamond field, I know exactly which keisters to stick a whole bunch of lumps of coal up into for a few minutes.

I thought I had created enough of a diversion and the coast was clear for at least a few days, but I miscalculated. Arch has a sixth sense about these Massacres. I tell you, he can SMELL them!!

We'll give it another try on Thanksgiving, perhaps. I'll bring the Cranberry sauce and freely flip you all the Bird. 27_laughing.gif

Is life really that boring? confused-smiley-013.gif

gee..I take a coupla days off and all heck breaks loose!

So what happened in this massacree?

Is Mr Nice now officially hammer/etc/etc and is he banned again?

or does this sorry dance drag on and on?

Arch, enough already!

gee..I take a coupla days off and all heck breaks loose!

So what happened in this massacree?

Is Mr Nice now officially hammer/etc/etc and is he banned again?

or does this sorry dance drag on and on?

Arch, enough already!

I think he came out of the closet on several things tonight. 893whatthe.gif

I was proud of you as the Board started to resemble the old Pre-Bug petrified balls mirror ornament days, living up to its promise and potential. cloud9.gif

NOoooooooooooooooo ! ! !

I missed the whole thing. frown.gif

No worries, Bug... I missed it too, and without either one of us, really, what did they have? confused-smiley-013.gif

I was proud of you as the Board started to resemble the old Pre-Bug petrified balls mirror ornament days, living up to its promise and potential. cloud9.gif

NOoooooooooooooooo ! ! !

No worries, Bug... I missed it too, and without either one of us, really, what did they have? confused-smiley-013.gif

You guys will never know.... tongue.gif

NOoooooooooooooooo ! ! !

You guys will never know.... tongue.gif

I haven't even checked the STRIKE board yet! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif