• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The next modern age gems...

29 posts in this topic

To everyone

Looking at the modern age, which "lost" (or the ones that'll go seriouslly up soon) gems will tend to be the next hot items for the new collectors/fans generation?! smirk.gif

Regards, Pedro.

Maybe Youngblood. Rob Liefeld may be on the comeback trail....... insane.gif

Warriors of Plasm is also starting to pick up steam. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The New Universe comics too. They are going to snowball..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

With the video game market starting to grow, you may want to look for copies of Atari Force.

This could be the next sleeper. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

you guys are being a little to optimirtics no?!

Do you think the Ultimate Spider-man comics will be able to sustain the medium/long term growth period?!

You don't want to know what I think....... tongue.gif

Ask Darth about USM. I'm sure he can tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about Ultimate Spider-man.

To everyone

Looking at the modern age, which "lost" (or the ones that'll go seriouslly up soon) gems will tend to be the next hot items for the new collectors/fans generation?! smirk.gif

Regards, Pedro.

I smell a "Nth Man" frenzy around the corner. insane.gif

To everyone

Regards, Pedro.

I smell a "Nth Man" frenzy around the corner. insane.gif

Funny, I was just going to mention Y The Last Man as my pick. But you probably knew that already...lol