• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DOH!!!

22 posts in this topic

Only the good ones. grin.gif

They only left the scrapings. frown.gif

I do know with you, greggy and major there, it would have been glorious. insane.gif

Unfortunately, I got bored by reading over 60 posts of nothing between you guys. Didn't see a single threat! Did the "action" happen afterwards? mad.gif

I don't think much happened, but had a feeling it was about to. I was trying to get involved with anyone who wanted to participate. Right after I told Eric he looked like Chucky and played with balls it was all over. frown.gif

I remember you stomping me, and really thought I was gonna' get it on your next post...but you dissapeared. frown.gif

I don't think much happened, but had a feeling it was about to. I was trying to get involved with anyone who wanted to participate. Right after I told Eric he looked like Chucky and played with balls it was all over. frown.gif

I remember you stomping me, and really thought I was gonna' get it on your next post...but you dissapeared. frown.gif

Yep...had to leave! 893frustrated.gif

Only the good ones. grin.gif

They only left the scrapings. frown.gif

I do know with you, greggy and major there, it would have been glorious. insane.gif

Unfortunately, I got bored by reading over 60 posts of nothing between you guys. Didn't see a single threat! Did the "action" happen afterwards? mad.gif

You would have been proud of me... tongue.gif