• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM at Metropolis

17 posts in this topic

At the Metropolis website i have searched for Amazing Spiderman several times and it has only returned a couple of matches all of which are annuals

My question is:

Where have all of Metropolis' ASM comics gone?

Danny

Why don't you just search by the alphabet letter A. Then...you can use the scroll down menu to go straight to the Spider-man issues? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

On the main page on the left...there is a seach by alphabet option. Click on the "A" and it will lead you to all the titles starting with the letter "A". On that page, there is something that states :"JUMP TO TITLE IN 'A'" Just under is a scroll down menu and you can pick Amazing Spiderman to get all the issues available! tongue.gif

Thanks Greggy

I suppose your not just a DC Romance Comic lover, you can actually be helpful sometimes

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yep...I help the retarded people who need the most basic things done for them. 27_laughing.gif

Thanks Greggy

I suppose your not just a DC Romance Comic lover, you can actually be helpful sometimes

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yep...I help the retarded people who need the most basic things done for them. 27_laughing.gif

As the person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point in Preacher said... "Wub?"

Thanks Greggy

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

As the person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point in Preacher said... "Wub?"

Damn TROLL! confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks Greggy

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Not my fault if you don't know enough about comics to get the joke... I guarantee you chrisco37 thought it was funny... insane.gif

And as for the "Troll" comment, feel free to compare the number of relevant on-topic posts each of us has made in the last 24 hours... mad.gif

Thanks Greggy

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Not my fault if you don't know enough about comics to get the joke... I guarantee you chrisco37 thought it was funny... insane.gif

And as for the "Troll" comment, feel free to compare the number of relevant on-topic posts each of us has made in the last 24 hours... mad.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif