• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

9.4 Give or take...

30 posts in this topic

Do you see the crease through the case?

I haven't got the book back yet. I just received that image from CGC. Anyway, even when they told me over the phone there was a three or four inch crease on the back, I still wasn't thinking that was enough to drop the grade down so much considering how nice the book presented. Shows how much I know about the grading process.

Don't know how I missed that crease. Guess I was just focused on the front.

I'm usually focused on the front myself, not much of a junk in the trunk man got to admit. blush.gif

\

Granted, always nice to see things from a different perspective!

Shep

I agree with the person who mentioned contacting the seller to see if they can do anything for you because of the grading differential...in the past I've seen some sellers on eBay offer partial refunds if you buy a raw book from them and it comes back graded a full point (or more) lower than they've graded it.

Of course, the seller may say that you creased the book and that it was indeed a 9.4 when they shipped it out...it's then your word against theirs.

In any case, the front cover looks fantastic and presents very well! thumbsup2.gif