• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How To Conduct Proper Deal Negotitations With Forum Members

65 posts in this topic

Why is my post BS?. I just thought there was a certain I don't know respect among transactions with most legitimate board members thats all. confused-smiley-013.gif

Please note I only posted this AFTER you had taken it well beyond the initial venting.

Is that not the norm here going above and beyond the venting. I seem to recollect a few numerous posts and threads about how certain people dislike the new CGC label. How many posts does it take to say I do not like it and explain why..... grin.gifsmirk.gifgrin.gifblush.giftongue.gif

552?

Is that a personally counted number.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I was guessing more tongue.gif

To paraphrase Yogi Berra..."A deal ain't over 'til it's over..."... wink.gif

Wise words from the AFLAC spokesman... tongue.gif

Pardon my ignorance.....but what's AFLAC? confused.gif

:

AFLAC

Mr. Berra is the companies commercial spokesman along with a talking duck that walks around and responds to questions with AFLAC.

Why is my post BS?. I just thought there was a certain I don't know respect among transactions with most legitimate board members thats all. confused-smiley-013.gif

Please note I only posted this AFTER you had taken it well beyond the initial venting.

Is that not the norm here going above and beyond the venting. I seem to recollect a few numerous posts and threads about how certain people dislike the new CGC label. How many posts does it take to say I do not like it and explain why..... grin.gifsmirk.gifgrin.gifblush.giftongue.gif

552?

The actual number appears to be about 47 threads and just under 3 billion posts on the matter. Anyone that participated in that cluster [!@#%^&^] shouldn't be allowed to criticize another board member for venting. 893naughty-thumb.gif

552?

The actual number appears to be about 47 threads and just under 3 billion posts on the matter. Anyone that participated in that cluster [!@#%^&^] shouldn't be allowed to criticize another board member for venting. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Thanks Bug my sentiments exactly.. grin.gif

I am with you Bigman. I think it is a crock. I have my own situation with two forum members where I have paid for books and have yet to receive them. One won't even respond to my requests as to where it is and the other just doesn't seem to give a [!@#%^&^].

Don't ask me to out them because it is not my style, but it has been months and I am [!@#%^&^] irritated. I can assure you that I won't be doing business with them again. 893frustrated.gif

I am with you Bigman. I think it is a crock. I have my own situation with two forum members where I have paid for books and have yet to receive them. One won't even respond to my requests as to where it is and the other just doesn't seem to give a [!@#%^&^].

Don't ask me to out them because it is not my style, but it has been months and I am [!@#%^&^] irritated. I can assure you that I won't be doing business with them again. 893frustrated.gif

Yikes, hopefully they get their act together and at least contact you and let you know what the hell is going on. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Yikes, hopefully they get their act together and at least contact you and let you know what the hell is going on. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Yeah...lighthouse should answer his PMs! blush.gif

27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif

ooo.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifsumo.gif

Step 5... name names and deal details

I've had my share of no deals, but success and happy forumites for the most part.

Like the infamous DanDrista incident? confused-smiley-013.gif